Thursday, December 26, 2013

HTML

      Recently, my public library let anyone with a library account, sign up for free at a coding website called "Treehouse". I joined, and started learning HTML and CSS, which are computer codes used to make and style webpages. I am also very interested in making things out of LEGO's. So, guess what? I started making a website about my LEGO creations. It is REALLY tricky to make everything perfect. For example, I tried to center some text in the middle of the page, but the whole website went off the screen. Then I changed the code, and the text was on the left. I tried 503,673,093,845,717 (yes, that's more than 500 trillion) different codes, but it didn't work until the very last one. Then after it was centered, I realized it looked grotesque. I could have almost cried. Anyways, you can download the HTML here. To open it, press File then Download , and open the .zip file. Then, open the "Home.html" file with your internet browser. Hope you like it! Give me feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment