Monday, February 15, 2010

WE ARE GOING TO INDIA ??!!

It had been a nice day at school. When I reached my home my dad was there. I was happy to see my dad, but he was looking mysteriously at me then he said something to my mom. Then while I was eating my lunch my dad came up to me and told... well maybe he was about to tell me something,then he suddenly blurted it out. He told me we were going to go to India for a year or more !!!
At first I didn't believe him, but he kept on telling me that we are. I was surprised !!!!!!!!!!!!
He told me we are going because his company decided to start a office in India. I did not get why they chose my DAD to go to India for a year. Why not the president of the company ??!! I did not like the idea. I wasn't ready to go to India. My dad told me that I'm going to have to go school there. I totally forgot about the school. I never wanted to go to school in India, and if you ask me why? My answer is........uh........... don't know!! I soon understood that I had to go. The next sentence made me burst into tears. My dad was going to India before us for a month without us,and that to that he was going in some weeks. I knew I was going to miss him a lot. After my dad went I use to feel sad every day (the people who are laughing right now I am gonna tell you something, I am emotional!). But I was still looking at the good side. When my dad comes back he will bring many sweets and stuff with him. So I was still kind've excited . But you know anything can go wrong.....

No comments:

Post a Comment