When my dad opened the bags there was-as expected-many boxes of sweets.There also was a bag of key-chains.I like collecting key-chains. I almost ate a whole box of sweets.You'll never get these good sweets in the U.S.A. But the best thing that came from India was my dad.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Finally, he's back from India
My dad had come back from India.I was really happy to see him.I had missed him a lot.He came to pick me up from school.I was so excited to see the things my dad brought.I couldn't wait to eat the sweets he brought .
When my dad opened the bags there was-as expected-many boxes of sweets.There also was a bag of key-chains.I like collecting key-chains. I almost ate a whole box of sweets.You'll never get these good sweets in the U.S.A. But the best thing that came from India was my dad.
When my dad opened the bags there was-as expected-many boxes of sweets.There also was a bag of key-chains.I like collecting key-chains. I almost ate a whole box of sweets.You'll never get these good sweets in the U.S.A. But the best thing that came from India was my dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment